Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Dark Glittery Blues

More goodies from my excessive TD haul!

Pinky - Index, OPI DS "Fantasy", Misa "A Sin Worth Committing", Orly "Bombay Sapphire" (actually I received this in a swap a few weeks ago) and Entity "Blue"



Entity Blue, Bombay Sapphire, A Sin Worth Committing and Fantasy.

Entity Blue, looks nothing like the pictures I saw on TD, but it's still pretty. As you can see none of these are dupes. Entity is slitghtly lighter and more shimmery than Bombay. Misa is lighter than both and Fantasy is it's own glorious shimmery blue. I can't decide which one to try first!

4 comments:

  1. Their all such nice deep blues. If it were me. I'd wear the Fantasy first. But that's just me. Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I probably will, I waited so long to get it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, these are gorgeous! I at least have the Orly, which I wore on the fourth - and loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the dark blues. Fantasy is just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete