Tuesday, January 5, 2010

We're off to see the...


Dorothy Who?




C-C-Courage



I actually was able to get my hands on these a few days before Christmas at my local Sally's. They brought out a basket full of the whole collection for me when I asked. The manager came up front and asked me how I knew about it! Haha! Then she grabbed the other bottle of Dorothy Who? and said she needed to put it away or they would be all gone before she could get her display up. Tee-hee! I loved seeing Dorothy on everyone else, but it felt weird on me! I'll have to try it again on the weekend and see how I feel.
Happy New Year!

2 comments:

  1. I think it looks fantastic on you. I bought those two and then went back and got Good Witch. Wish they would have had a green to match the witch's face.

    ReplyDelete