Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Spring Collections...can't wait to try!

Essie's "Art of Spring" Collection: Lilacism, Neo Whimsical, Pop Art Pink, Nouveau Red, Tart Deco, Van D’go. I think Lilacism, Neo Whimsical, and Van D'go are the only ones that interest me here.Orly's "Sweet Spring Collection"
The lavender in this collection looks pretty. I normally don't lik yellow, but this pastel yellow is kind of calling out to me! The mint and soft pink also look pretty. The blue one though, the blue one must be mine!

China Glaze's "Up and Away". The first time I saw this, I was "meh" on it. But Grape Pop, and Light as Air are really looking like colors I NEED to have. And maybe I will give Peachy Keen a try and I don't think I have a really pale pink like Something Sweet. Lemon Fizz looks interesting and I like Four Leaf Clover, though I wish it were more on the kelly green side.

We'll just have to wait and see!

No comments:

Post a Comment