Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Amazing Purple Glitter!

I'm not sure what "Purple Crossing" is supposed to mean. This really should be called "Purple Party" or "Purple Party in a bottle" It is AMAZING.
This is one layer of Purple X-Ing over Barielle's Lava Rock, so I am not sure how opaque this actually is on its own.

It's got all sorts of multi-color prismatic glitter in it and different sized glitter too.


The best part is, with a nice thick layer of top coat this was totally smooth. Not bumpy and chunky like other "party" glitters can be. I found this at Sally's where Nina is on sale this month (I think) for $3.29. I can't wait to try some funky tips with this next!



13 comments:

  1. I think it's supposed to be read as 'Purplexing' although I called it Purple Crossing for a looong time. I bought 3 bottles, it's opaque in 2 coats and is the greatest purple polish ever :}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. I love purple and this one is so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That glitter looks stunning! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AH! Purplexing makes so much more sense!! Thank you! *feels silly*

    ReplyDelete
  5. That purple is everything it should be. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH, My, what purple loveliness! Going to Sally today! :B

    ReplyDelete
  7. This one is so hot! My Sally has been out of it forever, guess I need to go to one of the others in town!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw another version that looked more pink-magenta colored. This seems like more vibrant purple? How does it compare to Duri Midnight Blues?

    ReplyDelete
  9. This one is gorgeous, and the fact it isn't that bumpy makes it even prettier!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i loooooooove this color !!! perfect on you !!

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is one of my favorite purples :) looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete