Monday, January 11, 2010

Sally Hansen's Insta-Dri in "Grape Going" I have heard this has been hard to find, but I was able to find it at Walgreen's. I didn't enjoy paying $4.99 for a drugstore polish, but this is such a cool color!
It's winter here in NY, so the light for taking photos hasn't been the best.

One thing I have to say about the Insta-Dri colors, the brushes SUCK. It's a really weird, stubby thing. Otherwise this was awesome.


The only other Borghese I have also has a really crappy brush. The one on Stellare Notte is fine though. This applied awesomely! It's looks so cool too. It shifts grey-blueish-purpleish-greenish. I think this is a Limited Edition shade from their "Fashionista" collection. I found it at Rite-Aid for (the highly offensive for a drugstore polish price of) $8.00.








7 comments:

  1. I wish Grape Going wasn't $5, but it is a GORGEOUS color. Glad you were able to find it!! (now I'm on the grape hunt...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it makes you feel any better about the price, the cheapest Sally Hansen polish I've ever seen here was about 14 bucks on sale :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have really been considering getting Grape Going, do you think that it is worth getting despite the brush?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like both colors but I'm a whiney butt and refuse to pay more for a Sally Hansen than I do for OPI or China Glaze.
    Come on Sally get with it...all the cool kids charge way less and their brush doesn't blow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Once I was done polishing,I kept admiring the color for 2 days, so it was worth it! I don't know if I will buy any more of the insta-dris though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh! I love Grape Going. Going have to hunt that baby down!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely love Grape Going! Too bad it's not available where I live :-(

    ReplyDelete