Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Late to the Holiday Party

OPI - "Brand New Skates" I picked this up before Chirstmas at my local grocery store of all places. I didn't get to try it until recently though.
It's so pretty, yet kind of understated too. I got tons of compliments on it. It's a very pretty steely grey shimmer with a strong golden flash to it.

There are also glass-like flecks of blue and gold in there. Totally gorgeous!



I also picked up "Smitten with Mittens" and tried a little Konad on it. I swear the manicure came out better than this picture describes! Smitten is more of a garnet red with golden glass fleck to it. This pictures makes it look cherry red, and it's really not, (at least to my eyes). The Konad is China Glaze in 24Kt (one of the 2009 Khrome colors). I thought I was going to end up getting rid of all my Konad stuff and lately I've been doing better with it! The "manicure saver" claw thingie from Sally's beauty has been a huge help!


1 comment: