Friday, January 8, 2010

Jessica Polishes

I took these pictures awhile ago, and then forgot to post them. Now I see why, they're not very good! Above is Casablanca. It's a really cool blackened-teal sort of color.
This one is constellation.





I ordered them from HelloGorgeous.net which has Jessica polishes pretty cheap. It's hard to order though because there is just a drop down menu and no swatches. Also, I don't think they have the latest colors. They also sell Duri though AND have the fastest shipping I have ever seen. I had these in my hands the day after I ordered them.


3 comments:

  1. Wow! That is quick! Sorry you didn't like these. I haven't tried them myself so I don't know.
    What didn't you like about them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are lovely colors! Why didn't you like them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry that didn't make sense! I loved the colors and the polishes, I just didn't think the pictures I took were very good or did them justice!

    ReplyDelete