Saturday, January 23, 2010

Illamasqua - "Muse"

This is the first Illamasqua polish I've tried. I must try more. I never thought I would love a teal blue nail polish on my nails, but this was incredible.
I'll start with the formula. It's like butter. It melted onto my nails so easily and had full coverage with one coat. I couldn't believe how easy it was to put on and how pretty it was. I've never used a nail polish this wonderful before! Now I really want to try their other colors, like Baptiste, Phallic and Jan. Here is the pretty little black box their polish comes in.


Next day, I konaded some snowflakes on and it snowed that night!


My husband (who had to do the plowing and snow-blowing) said "don't do that!" haha!




5 comments:

  1. OMG Muse is HAWT. I don't normally like blues, but this is changing my mind already! And the snowflake? Adorable!

    Thanks for taking part in my giveaway! I love your blog, and have followed you :) You have such pretty nails and swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh nooo I can't stand looking at this polish, I'm so envious! ;-) It's looking really good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was putting off trying Ilmasqua (I still can't spell it!) but you've totally convinced me. I really love the snowflakes too :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never thought I would like a blu nail polish, but that color is gorg! It's dark enough that it doesn't look childish and tacky. Very well done! I must get!

    ReplyDelete