Friday, June 29, 2012

One of these is not like the others...

 I've been wanting to do this comp for awhile now. For some reason I tossed in the Spa Ritual even though it's not really like the others. But it's a silvery-grey that shifts a little bit purple.
Index Finger: Opulent Cloud
Middle Finger: OPI - Not Like the Movies
Ring Finger: Wet-n-Wild - Gray's Anatomy
Pinky: Spa Ritual - Sacred Ground

 Good golly, I forgot how freaking amazing Opulent Cloud is! It's so pretty! Sacred Ground is reather awesome too. Gray's Anatomy and Not Like the Movies are very similar except the OPI had some silver glitter? particles. While I was swatching these, I remembered I had ONE MORE that was similar to these and went and dug out Lippman - Wicked Game.

Compare:


Index: Gray's Anatomy
Middle: Not Like the Movies
Ring: Wicked Game
Pinky: Gray's Anatomy
 Gray's and WG are both very, bery thin and sheer. This is about four coats of each. Honestly, they are indistinguishable from each other.

Verdict: If you missed out on Wicked Game, pick up Gray's Anatomy (if you can still find it) it's the same thing.
If I had to get rid of one: Gray's Anatomy, the brush is big and really annoying, plus the bottle is ugly.

No comments:

Post a Comment