Monday, June 25, 2012

Minty Fresh Comps



China Glaze "For Audrey" vs. Zoya "Wednesday" vs. Wet-n-Wild "I Need a Refresh-Mint"

Pointer Finger: For Audrey
Middle Finger: Wednesday
Ring Finger: I Need A Refresh-Mint
Pinky: For Audrey
 The picture makes For Audrey and Refreshmint, look closer than they actually are in real life. Wednesday is a a bit dusky blue/green.
For Audrey leans more blue while the Wet-n-Wild leans more minty green. Wednesday isn't a dupe for either of them.

Verdict: I need all three.
If I had to get rid of one: Wet-n-Wild, because the brush is horrific!

While I was comping these, it occurred to me that the Zoya might be a dupe for Misa's "Dirty Sexy Money" so I went and dug out my bottle of it which I haven't seen in probably two years. It needed some shaking, that's for sure.



Pointer and Ring: "Dirty, Sexy, Money"
Middle and Pinky: Zoya "Wednesday"
 Definitely not dupes either. The Misa is quite a bit darker.
Verdict: Love them both.
If I had to get rid of one: Misa, the formula is sucky and it takes forever to dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment