Monday, June 25, 2012

CONTEST TIME!

As promised! It's probably been...two years since I held a contest.

I am loving Kleancolor so much, I wanted a few of their awesome glitters with my readers!
In honor of July 4th coming up, we have up for grabs:
Firework
Silver Star
Blind Date
One reader will receive all three bottles. All three are brand new not swatched or worn.


My rules:
Be a follower of my blog by either Google Connect or Networked Blogs.
Leave me a comment in this thread WITH your contact e-mail.

*Extra entries if:
We're facebook friends.
You follow me on Twitter
You leave me a comment on any other post on this blog.

Contest is open until this Friday 6/29.
I'll e-mail the winner, to find out where you want your polishes sent to,
so don't forget to leave me your email. :)
Good luck!

7 comments:

  1. GFC follower peripatetic33
    peripatetic33 at hot mail dot com
    i think the Klean Color chunky holos are better tha flakies :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gah! I have not been able to find the chunky holos! I really want to see them in person!

      Delete
  2. GFC follower-Stephanie Hancock
    stephlynnette1 @ juno.com
    Also following via Twitter (stephlynnette74)

    Gorgeous Kleancolors!! I have some of the chunky holos, and they are stunning...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the contest!!! Lovely contest colors and lovely nails!!!

    GFC Susan
    hancock708@gmail.com
    Facebook - Susan Wright Hancock

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet!
    I follow you on facebook and GFC
    aliquiknott@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the contest!
    SAlforno@aol.com
    I follow you on facebook and GFC and I think twitter as well.

    ReplyDelete