Sunday, August 16, 2009

Suzi Skis in the Pyrenees and a little extra...

I've been eagerly awaiting OPI's new España collection. Especially Suzi Skis in the Pyrenees.

I thought it was going to be a grayish-smokey blue
But on me, it's really just a dark, charcoal black. I got a lot of compliments, but mostly from people thinking it was black nail polish!


It needed a good three coats to be opaque. I decided my new Nfu-Oh flakies would make a nice tip. What I ended up with was what I think is my favorite manicure EVER.

Nfu-Oh 52 is awesome. It is my favorite of the three flakies I bought. It shifts from royal blue to green and purple. It reminds me of mermaid skin! It's so pretty. Add it onto a dark gray background it is stunning!





















1 comment:

  1. I like your new header with all the Diamond Cosmetics Polishes. We need some posts.

    ReplyDelete