Monday, July 2, 2012

Nails Inc. Redeems Itself!


Nails Inc.
Mirror Metallic - Cheyne Walk
 How freakin' gorgeous is that!?
It's like a purple mirror!
Please excuse the hellacious tipwear. I didn't even notice it until I was editing these photos. I'm guessing it's a shrinkage issue because I use Seche Vite over everything?

Can you believe these two pictures are of the same polish??
I have no idea what a Cheyne Walk is, but it's gorgeous any way.
I actually have my husband to thank for this one. I spotted it in Sephora. I was hemming and hawing over buying yet another polish (crazy, I know), when he grabbed it looked at it in the light and stuck it in the little basket he was carting around the store.
  "That's a really cool color, you're getting it." He said. God, I love that man!
As usual, he's right!








3 comments:

  1. nice!
    i follow you on bloglovin,
    follow me back? xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, your fella sounds awesome! Mine isn't quite so interested in my nail obsession (but he does read my blog out of niceness - bless him). The colour looks fab, I am definitely going to try out this collection. Thanks for swatching!

    Claire
    www.glitterandjelly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete