Saturday, June 6, 2009

Moving on in the world of holographic polishes...2NITE

China Glaze 2NITE



Since I felt that FYI was a success, I dove right into 2NITE. My first blue polish since I was about 10 years old, and my second holo. Holy pretty polish! This was SO GORGEOUS, I couldn't stop staring at it!





Oh Good Golly! I did not want to take this off. It seemed to last longer than FYI, but I am not sure if that was because of my application or the polish itself. I got two full days of wear out of this before a few small chips started.

Since I loved it SO much, you would think I would have taken more pictures of it, but...apparently I didn't! So here is a picture of all the holos together that I have...so far. My two untrieds in this group are LOL (the dark purple) and OMG (the silver).

In case anyone is interested, I ordered these from Lotusnails and they were pretty awesome. My package arrived insanely quick. Since then I think I have seen them for a little less at transdesign and h2toebeauty.


No comments:

Post a Comment