Sunday, June 14, 2009

Going Metro Chic for the week

I have a busy week where I am going to be in court almost every day, so I pulled out my chic, nuetral colors...starting with Sephora by OPI's "Metro Chic". It's a nice putty-greyish color. Seems more brownish than the pictures show. I hope it's not too close to OPI Over the Taupe which I have also been waiting to try. I have been dying to try Metro for awhile, and finally ordered it last week. Man 212 a bitch to get off! That polish was clinging for dear life! Anyway, here is Metro.

I like it! This is 2 coats. It went on a little thick, but very smooth. The lighting in my office seems to have dulled it, but this is actually really bright and pretty on. Drying time seemed very long, even with Seche Vite. I am going to visit my Dad tomorrow too, hopefully it is not "too loud" and "Grown up" enough not to be commented on. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment