Monday, October 3, 2011

Two colors from the Katy Perry Collection by OPI

The One That Got Away
A deep rasberry color with a glass fleck finish. Very pretty. I don't know how original it is, but it's nice. I added some Lippman Some Enchanted Evening, because I thought it would be awesome - and I was right!






Not Like The Movies







This reminded me of at least two other polishes that I own. Lippman's Wicked Game and another one by Wet and Wild that I can't remember the name of right now. Except this one has silver micro-particles in it which the other two do not have.








I was too lazy to pull out the other polishes and compare them, but I really should one day.










Regardless of what other colors this reminds me of, it's AWESOME. I loved it so much! It's a little sheer. This was three coats and it's still a little see through. But look at the duochrome shifting happening! It's lavender, it's grey, with green and pink shifts going on. So pretty!














No comments:

Post a Comment