Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Hard Candy - Sky

I know it's trendy to proclaim hatred for the Evil Empire of Walmart, But, I'm not one of those people who likes to brag how I never, ever set foot in the ol' Wally World, blah, blah, blah.
Wal Mart sells crap cheap, so I do a decent amount of our dry good grocery shopping there. I also have this weird need to visit every Wal Mart I see when I travel some place new. Since, a lot of my work is driving to out of the way places, I visit a fair amount of WalMarts. They definitely vary from location to location! They also sell Hard Candy and I am obsessed with this brand for some ridiculous reason. They also just lowered the prices of the nail polish from $5 to $4.

Yes, on every trip there I am visually assaulted by people with some questionable taste in fashion, but I figure it gives me something to do while I am waiting in the seemingly endless check out line I always get trapped in.


Love My Nails is a brand I have only ever found at Wal Mart, and it's $1. This is Dazzling. It kind of looks ugly in the bottle, but layered over Sky, I thought it was rather pretty. It's very fine, small pink and blue and maybe silver glitter in a sheer pinky base. I thought it gave Sky a little extra something special.



Secret Shimmah! Love it!

Yes, I am aware Wal Mart has been accused of not treating their employees very well. But I worked a lot of retail before and during college, and let me tell you, no big company treats their people well. One of the most horrid places I worked was Macy's. Also, some of the lousiest pay.
And since I was recently ripped off by a law firm, who decided they didn't feel like paying their bills, I have to say, it's not just discount stores that treat the people who work for them badly.
By the way, the Hard Candy liquid eyeliner is also awesome! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment