Tuesday, January 18, 2011

DS Magic

I managed to get pulled over for speeding my first day back to work in the New Year. Turned out my license was expired, I forgot to renew it! So I got two tickets for the price of one!
The officer who nabbed me was really nice and told me the nearest DMV was in a mall that I haven't been to in at least a year...so I immediately went there to fix the license situation.

That DMV was awesome, and even though it's like 56 miles from my house, I am totally going there for all my future DMV needs, because I was in and out in about 7 minutes, no joke.


The DMV also happens to be located next to a hair salon, where all their OPI products were 40% off (see you were wondering what the point of this story was, weren't you?)



I spotted Magic on my way in, I mean this color literally just jumped out at me. They only had 2 bottles of it left.




This day was really overcast, so you can't see how sparkly it is. Can you see how it's both purpleish and electric blue on the nails? So gorgeous! Yeah, that kind of took the sting out of the tickets. A good nail polish buy!





2 comments: