Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Go Revlon! Moon Candy flaky duo.

 How cool is this!!  I swooned when I saw these. They looked sooo pretty!
This is from the "Moon Candy" display with about seven other duos.

I chose Supernova because the pink flakies were very different from any of the other flakies I own.

 The bottom layer is a dark grey. It applies so smooth and opaque in one swipe.
Unfortunately, as you can see I was a little over-eager and applied the flakies before the first coat had dried suffieciently. Then to add to the mess, my Seche Vite was a little thick.

Not the polishes fault, all user error.
Still looks pretty sweet though! Going to try this again VERY SOON!
Retails for $7.99 at Rite Aid. I bought mine on the 40% off sale and used a Register Reward, so I got it for like $3 bucks. Not too shabby!

2 comments:

  1. So cute :) I'm happy Revlon has been coming out with some more interesting nail polishes in the last couple of years instead of the standard cremes and shimmers. <3

    ReplyDelete